Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My First Shiner!

Yep, that's right - I had my first black eye this week, and I'm not even one year old yet! I was trying to pull myself up on a banister, and my hand slipped - before anyone could catch me, bam! My face hit, right on my nose! It didn't hurt that much, and I didn't even cry, but my eye and nose got pretty purple a couple days later. Mommy and Daddy tried to get pictures, but the camera couldn't really capture it. Here's a few pictures, anyway!


















It's sorta hard to see, but that shadow on my nose and under my eye is
actually my first black eye!



















I was pretty proud that I got a "shiner!" Mommy and Daddy said that I'm
so adventurous and active, it probably won't be my last!


















I don't actually drink Dr. Pepper, but I love stealing Daddy's and playing
with the bottle :)

I've also been learning how to move around a little better, and I even figured out how to climb the stairs! It makes Mommy really nervous, so she or Daddy usually follows me pretty closely.


















Here I am, climbing up our stairs from the living room - I can climb up
all four flights of stairs to my bedroom! That is, if I don't stop on the
second floor to play Daddy's drums :)



















This is just me and Daddy goofing around - I have so much fun when he
squishes me with pillows!


I gotta go take my after-dinner walk around the neighborhood now, then it's bathtime! Sweet dreams!

No comments: