Monday, January 26, 2009

Comfy, cozy fun!

I've been having lots of fun this week! It's been so cold outside that Mommy and Daddy and I have tried to stay inside as much as possible, and when you're cooped up in the house, Mommy says you have to find your own fun. I had fun this week playing with my jumper, and playing peek-a-boo with Mommy and Daddy.


















I was goofing around while Daddy was doing laundry... it still cracks
me up when I think about how fun that basket was!




















This is me, playing peek-a-boo with Mommy in some blankets.


I also have to say that pears are yummy! They're much different than the peas that I had before - they were okay, but these pears are so delicious that I try to gobble up every bite! I must say, I really like this "solid food" that Mommy and Daddy keep talking about. I can't wait to see what's next!



















I love kicking my feet and bouncing around in my jumper - my feet can
even reach the floor now!



I also discovered that my crib is pretty comfy to sleep in. It's sorta nice having my own room, and my own bed. I like to stretch a lot when I sleep... what can I say? I'm growing! According to the doctor, I'm over 14 lbs. now! Anyway, that bassinet didn't give me enough room to really sprawl out. My favorite place to sleep is still with Mommy and Daddy, but it's nice to know that I have my own space if I want it!






































Well, I gotta go catch some more zzz's - I want to try to top 15 lbs. by the Super Bowl :)

No comments: