Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Resolution, Shmesolution...

How can I make a resolution for the New Year when I haven't even been here for a year yet? So, this has been a time full of new discoveries for me. Since I'm told that a picture says a thousand words, I'll post some pics of the last couple of weeks, and it'll be like I wrote a novel... not bad for only being 2 weeks into 2009!





I thought it was pretty funny when Mommy and Daddy just
started making noises that sounded like... um, well... you'll just
have to watch and listen to the video...



This is me, relaxing in Mommy's favorite bib!



















Aren't feet just fascinating? I like to spend my time grabbing them and
practicing my version of Baby Yoga!




















These are just some pictures after my bath - Daddy gave me a rockin'
faux-hawk! I thought the occasion deserved some quality drool.


















































































Yeah, I know... what can I say? I'm adorable!












































I like how Daddy made it look like I have a spout coming
out of my head in this picture!



















This is me, discovering REALLY cold weather for the first time... what was
that Dad? It's always warm in California? Hmmm....


Until next time, stay warm!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Thinking of you this cold, cold night!! Mr. Ronin, you sure are growing up! I hope I get to meet you before you head off to college. Zoey says "ba, ba...mmmm" (She said you'd know exactly what she meant!)

Hugs,
Auntie Trisha

**Tell yo' Mama that I miss her so much! And hearing her voice on the movie made me so happy!! (Your voice too, of course!)