Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy (Belated) Half-Birthday to Me!

Well, ladies and gentleman, drumroll please.... I'm a whole Half-Year old now! Yesterday marked 6 months since I was born! I wanted to post something yesterday but I was partying a little too hard and lost track of time :) Here I am, sleeping it off...




















Mommy and Daddy also explained that yesterday was Valentine's Day. In the spirit of the holiday, I thought I'd post some pictures to see if I can get any dates, since that's how Mommy and Daddy met.



















Hi! I'm Ronin. I like fine dining...



















I like to laugh...



















...and I like surprises and learning new things! Like here, when I found out
that I'll need to get girls flowers and stuff on Valentine's Day when I get older!

No comments: