Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Milestones!

What a month! It's been a long time since my last post, but believe me, I've been really busy! Not only have I learned how to CRAWL (yes, you read that right), but I've also become an expert at eating Cheerios :) But I thought that since I'm turning 9 months old tomorrow, I should take a few minutes to fill you in and share some pictures...


















I have the greatest rattles - they make all SORTS of noise!



















Pardon my drool :)















I still really like playing in my jumper!


So, I crawled for the first time on April 30th. Mommy and Daddy kept trying to hold me on their laps, but I knew that if I could get on the floor and try to crawl again, I could do it. So I squirmed enough that Daddy let me down on the floor, and I did it! I crawled about halfway across the living room - Mommy grabbed the video camera and got some footage, but we haven't figured out how to post it. Sorry, folks - I'll make sure Mommy and Daddy get video up here soon! In the meantime, here are some pictures :)
























































Crawling is really hard work! I have to take a breather every now and then...


Also, I got to try Cheerios! They're pretty fun to eat, and they feel really good on my gums. I've been concentrating so much on crawling that I haven't had much time to devote to my teething endeavors. So, I'm still all gums... for now :)






































Anyway, I should be getting to bed - using my muscles so much with all this crawling makes me really sleepy! Until next time!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

He's SOOO cute!! I can't stop saying it. He's SOOO cute!! (uh, I mean... YOU'RE SO CUTE!!)

Really, John is looking at me funny because I can't stop saying HE'S SOOOO CUTE!! I could just eat him up!

Loudva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loudva said...

Hey Ronin,

You are so big and handsome! Your aunt and I really need to come see you soon so we'll talk to your mom and dad about coming up to see you! Have fun with your rattles!

Love

Uncle Lou and Aunt Rebecca