Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dr. Seuss says...

So, I've pretty much loved books my whole life (all 9-and-a-half months of it), especially my Dr. Seuss board books. I recently became a fan of "The Tooth Book," because I have two teeth of my own now!! That's right - my two bottom teeth finally sprouted! Mommy sneaked some pictures while I was having fun in my jumper.




































You can see my two bottom teeth in these pictures - they help me chew
on my Cheerios and other yummy things!


And as you can see, I love my Dr. Seuss books :)



































Otherwise, I've been really busy pulling myself up on the furniture and practicing slowly side-stepping up and down the couch and coffee table. Mommy and Daddy say I'll be walking soon, and I can't wait! Then I can finally get to all that hard-to-reach stuff on top of tables. That stuff is much more interesting than my toys.

I had my latest 9-month check-up last week, and I'm 17 lbs, 9 oz! Mommy and Daddy say that their muscles are getting big from carrying me around because I'm getting bigger and heavier, so the way I figure it, it's really a win-win situation - they get a workout, and I get lots of attention and get to be carried around! Sometimes, though, I let them have short breaks while I play on the floor or in my pack-n-play. I gotta keep working on my crawling and walking muscles, after all!

Well, I need to go work up my dinner appetite - I see a water bottle on the coffee table that I'd like to knock over onto the floor and play with. Until next time!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

YAY Teeth!! And Dr. Seuss. He rocks!