Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Days...

Not much has been happening lately - I've just been honing my crawling skills (I can make it all the way across the living room in about 6 seconds!), and practicing standing and stepping around furniture. But, Mommy and Daddy have been taking lots of pictures lately, and wanted me to share some, so even though I don't have much to say, I thought I'd post some of the latest pics :)

















I really like crawling around the living room.























I like to practice standing and walking on
the coffee table - it's just the right height!


















Daddy put this gate up at the bottom of the steps so
I don't hurt myself - I still like to shake it and make
noise! One day, I'll be able to go up the steps myself...
every time I do this, Daddy says, "Attica! Attica!"
Not sure what that means, but he thinks it's funny :)


















I like to play with anything with wheels - I like to spin
them as fast as I can. This is Daddy's skateboard -
maybe one day I'll get to ride on it!


















Daddy cracks me up sometimes! This is me, laughing
at him while he puts my jammies on me before bed :)




















































I have to say goodnight to the monkey family
on my wall before bedtime :)


Maybe by my next post, I'll get to talk about walking around by myself... but I don't want to get ahead of myself, so if there are any other pictures to share before then, I'll post them. Until next time!

No comments: