Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Excitement!

So according to Mommy and Daddy, Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! I thought I'd share some pictures of us getting ready for Santa to visit.



This is our tree - Mommy and Daddy won't let me touch anything, but it's really pretty to look at!



I like the Elmo ornament the best!



It's really cool when we turn off all the lights and the tree glows...




Mommy found some Christmas-y Elmo jammies for me - they're a little bit big still, but I don't care!



Mommy thinks I'm cute...



I had to have a serious talk with Puff about not chewing on the Christmas tree... I think he got the message!



It snowed a little bit last week, so I've been spending a lot of time at the front door waiting for
it to snow again...



...then I got bored waiting for the snow and decided to carry my sippy cup around with my teeth :)



It's really exhausting getting ready for Christmas!


Until next time, stay warm and safe, and remember to bake your cookies to put out for Santa!

1 comment:

NanaK said...

Ronin, I used to think your Daddy was the cutest little blonde boy I had ever laid eyes on...but guess what?...you are the cutest little blonde boy now...SHHH don't tell Daddy though...we don't want to hurt his feelings. Lots of hugs and kisses from Nana K