Friday, November 27, 2009

Growing up Ronin

First let me say that I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! Mommy and Daddy and I stayed home and in our jammies, and Mommy made a big dinner with turkey and lots of potatoes and veggies - my favorite were the butter croissants. I had three of them by myself! I was very tired after the excitement of the holiday - I didn't waste any time letting Mommy and Daddy know I was ready for bed!







I was SO ready to go upstairs for bathtime and bedtime!

I've been trying to learn as much as I can lately about what big boys do, like wearing shoes and feeding myself with forks and spoons. Some experiments have worked out better than others, but I've had lots of fun!



Daddy helped me tie his sneakers when I wanted to try them on.





It was much harder to walk around in Daddy's shoes than it is in mine! I still had fun, though!



One night, Mommy and Daddy let me eat my Jello with my spoon all by myself! It got a little messy, but it was yummy!






Sometimes it's just easier to go for the Cheerios!

My Daddy and I have been having a lot of fun together, now that I'm walking and running better! I like to play around on the floor and wrestle, and sometimes Daddy will surprise me and tickle me!



Daddy got me good with the tickling one day... but I'll get him back one day :)



Until next time, enjoy the turkey leftovers and remember: it's okay if you make a mess, because it can always be cleaned up :)

No comments: