Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cabin Fever: More Snow, More Pictures!

I'm quickly learning that you run out of things to do during big blizzards, while you're cooped up inside! Mommy has been a little camera-happy, so I thought I'd post some more pictures of our Cabin Fever days!



This is the view from our front door, during Round Two of the "Blizzard of 2010."



This is the window on the side of our house, in our living room - you can see how high the snow drifted!


I tried to keep my spirits up while we were snowed in...



I kept myself occupied by talking on the phone and playing with the TV remotes...



I also played with my toys, including my favorite dump truck...



...But it's really hard to deal with Cabin Fever! Sometimes I need a time out :(

Well, wish me luck - I'm going to try to get out of taking my nap again :) Until next time!

No comments: