Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Searching for a costume

So I'm snoozing in my bassinet yesterday morning, minding my own business, and I hear Mommy and Daddy say that we're going out to look for a Halloween costume for me. No problem, I think to myself - this could be fun. Then they dress me in the little get-up you see in the picture below... say it with me... "This isn't my Halloween costume??" I thought I could go trick-or-treating as a bug collector!! My Mommy kept saying how cute I looked in plaid, though, so I guess I'm okay with that.
























So we went shopping to a couple of places - the first store didn't have a great selection of costumes that were small enough for me, so I showed my disgust by spitting up all over my Baby Bjorn. The second store had a cool monkey costume, but whoever thought a "0-9 months" size designation made sense for those of us who are under 15 lbs. is crazy! We didn't spend much time there, either, since Daddy had to carry me around the store in the car seat, so we went back home. Luckily, Daddy got online and found a really cool costume for me, so trick-or-treating should be pretty fun! Too bad I don't have any teeth to eat Halloween candy with.... I'll be sure to post a picture of my costume in a couple of weeks!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!!

Trisha said...

That's the best picture I've seen so far!! He's so darn cute!! (and my, what a FANTASTIC onesie he's wearing!) ;)

xoxox,
Auntie Trisha and sweet bean Zoey

The Saunders Family said...

what a cutie!
leigh ann saunders