Sunday, November 16, 2008

Growing Pains... Aches... Coughs... Sneezes...

So I haven't posted anything for a little while, but you'll have to forgive me. I have been busy fighting off my first cold. Please, hold the applause... It all started with Daddy not feeling very well, and coughing really loud. It even scared me out of my sleep a couple of times. I'm getting used to the noises though. After a while of Dad not feeling well, me and Mommy started coughing and sneezing. I guess that went on for about a week or so. I know I got to spend two whole days at home with Daddy because he had time off. Then I got to spend another weekday at home with my Mommy because my coughing was pretty bad and Daddy and Mommy didnt' think it would be a good idea for me to leave the house. All I know is I got lots of cuddling, hugs and kisses. We are all starting to feel better, and Mommy and Daddy keep talking about how strong my immune system (whatever that is?) must be.


















This is me not feeling very well. I'm still as cute as it gets though.



Even though none of us were feeling well, we still found the energy to smile and laugh and have some fun. In fact, Mommy and Daddy kept talking about how happy they were that I was in as good a mood as I have been. What can I say, I like to smile. Since I was in such a good mood, Mommy and Daddy took me to meet my Oupa (that's Afrikaans for Grandfather, even though he's my Daddy's Oupa, I don't know the Afrikaans word for Great Grandfather yet). We got some pictures of what Daddy was saying was four generations. So I am pretty sure we are going to post those soon. And speaking of Grand parents, my Nana D stopped by for a visit today. I thanked her by spitting up on a nice Sunday jacket that she had on. All jokes aside, I was just happy to see her and my Pap again. I missed them!


















You're looking at the business end, but this is actually a really cute frog
that I have grown quite fond of. Don't believe me? Try to pry it from my Kung Fu grip!


So apparently I also like to grow as I can't fit into any of my "newborn" clothes anymore. I can't even fit into my 0-3mo. sleep sacks. Mommy and Daddy went out and bought me new jammies today, so don't worry about me. I still sleep like a baby.

Mommy and Daddy keep showing me pictures of this really cute little girl named Zoey. My favorite is the one with the "Pebbles" do. I am really looking forward to meeting her and her Mommy and Daddy.

Well I am getting kinda hungry, and my little fingers are getting kinda tired. So I am going to wrap this up here. I hope everyone that reads this is doing well. I will do what I can, between naps, messy diapers, and growing too big for my clothes, to get another post up soon. Til then...

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I am so glad to see that you are feeling better! We can't wait to meet you, Mr. Ronin!!!

Love,
The Meeelars!!