Friday, May 14, 2010

Good times!



I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day, and that you've been able to enjoy all the sunshine - I know I sure have! I've been outside a lot, except when it's been raining, but even then it's still kinda fun to run around and play :) I thought I'd post a little about what's been happening around here...

I've been experimenting with kitchen supplies and utensils, including Mommy's pots and pans, and found out that these things not only make yummy dinners, but they can also be fun!


I thought Giraffe would look nice in this blue colander hat...


Giraffe looked so cool in it that I thought I'd try it on - you can even see through it!

I've also been reading a lot, especially since Pappy brought over a bunch of different books for me to read! Mommy and Daddy had to get something just to organize all of them, but I love to read, so it's worth it!


Dr. Seuss is still my favorite :)



Even though I've been busy playing outside and learning how to cook and reading, I still like to find time to snuggle up with Mommy or Daddy (or Giraffe, or Monkey, or Special Blanket, or Panda) and relax!




Monkey and Giraffe are pretty funny... they always crack me up!


Monkey makes a good footrest, too!

I've been taking it easy lately, too, since I'm getting over a cold. I hope I don't get sick anymore this Spring or Summer - it's too nice outside to be cooped up inside and sick!

Well, I'd better go get some rest - I overheard Mommy and Daddy talking about going to the zoo tomorrow. It may just be a rumor, but I want to be rested and ready in case we're actually going to a real zoo tomorrow! If we do, I'll bring the camera so I can tell you all about it - until then, enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: