Sunday, September 14, 2008

My first bath!

After my dinner this evening, I got to try out my Rainforest bath! Mom and Dad filled it with nice warm water and some other stuff that bubbled and smelled good. I didn't like it too much, though, because even though the water was warm, I'm still too little to be completely under the water, so I was cold... and I HATE being cold!


















See, I told you I don't like being cold!


Once I was clean, Mom and Dad wrapped me up in my favorite soft towel, and I was more comfortable.


















Comfy and cozy in my towel


Mom and Dad also rubbed some lotion that smelled good on me, and dressed me in the new sleep sack that my Nana D gave me, and I was so warm and cozy that I fell right to sleep :)


















Me and my Nana D

No comments: