Saturday, September 27, 2008

What a week!

I was really busy this week, but I'm finally taking a few minutes from my weekend napping to update everyone.

I got to visit my Nana D and Pap for dinner last Saturday, which was my first trip out in the car, other than my doctor's appointments. For some reason, all that traveling worked up my appetite, and all I wanted to do at Nana D and Pap's house was eat! Of course, that took all my energy, and I had to take a nap with Nana D.



































(Top): This is me and my Pap - he's making sure I get my dinner!
(Bottom): My Nana D is great at letting me get my beauty sleep :)


Mom and Dad gave me another bath this week - I think I'm starting to get used to the whole weird experience, but I'm still definitely more comfortable in my nice warm robe than sitting in a tub of water.



































(Top): I really hope this picture doesn't come back to haunt me....
(Bottom): This is me, wondering why Mom and Dad insist on bringing
the camera for my bath time!


Then Mom took me to see Mom-Mom and Pappy, my great grand-parents, and their dog, Jewel. I wanted to eat as soon as we got there, and I got fussy with Mom for not understanding that napping in the car makes me really hungry, but Mom-Mom held me and calmed me down so I could eat in peace :)


















Me and my Mom-Mom


Like I said, it was a really busy week, and I'm exhausted, so I'm going to get back to napping on Daddy's chest now. 'Til next time!


















This is Daddy, teaching me the finer points of the Playstation 3...





1 comment:

Dan Barber said...

truly adorable pics don't let him spend all of his time on the Playstation! Has he started to develop his personality with his likes and dislikes yet. He looks so content when he has his bath.
ehugs,
Uncle D