Friday, September 19, 2008

My Not-So-Secret Identity

I have to say this has been a pretty decent week. The weather has been beautiful, and Mommy's taken full advantage of it by taking me and our crazy dog, Hurley, out for walks around the neighborhood almost every day. At first I was a little mad because the sun was awfully bright, but once I felt the soothing rumble of the sidewalk under the tires of my stroller, I fell right to sleep! I think Hurley had fun, too, sniffing the ground and barking at the other dogs in the neighborhood. One day, a butterfly flew around the stroller and decided to hitch a ride with us!


















This is me just lounging in one of my favorite things - my bouncer!

I think I'm having what I hear my Mom and Dad say is something called a "growth spurt," which apparently means that I'm always hungry. I have been hungry a lot, and sometimes I eat so fast that I spit it all back up, which makes me cranky and even hungrier! Mom has to do a lot of laundry when that happens, because she has to change my clothes at least twice a day. That's okay, though, because I have a lot of cool outfits that my family and Mom and Dad's friends gave me before I was even born!


















This is one of Mommy's favorite outfits, because she likes to call me
her "Stinky Boy."

Yesterday was a fun day, because I got to stroll around the neighborhood again and then Mommy played a rousing game of "I'm-gonna-eat-your-fingers" (she just pretends she's going to eat my fingers because I'm always flailing them about and punching her and Dad in the mouth). Then when Dad came home, we played our favorite game - "Bounce Ronin"! It's a lot of fun, but most of the time it wears me out and I fall asleep before the game is over :)


















I'm Captain Adorable - Ronin's just my secret identity! Just kidding.
This is when I fell asleep last night after Daddy was bouncing me. Daddy
didn't even get a chance to put me down!

Today's shaping up to be pretty eventful - I'm already on my second outfit (which tells you the morning we've had so far), and later today my Nana K is coming over to visit me! I can't wait!

1 comment:

NanaK said...

Ronin,

You have to be the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen!!!(Sorry Tarl & Chris ;) ) Your NanaK can't wait to hold you again and see all your beautiful smiles!!!